In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows you the number of calls you've had from each of your Talk numbers and the ticket ID for each call.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- A subscription to Zendesk Talk
How to create the report in Explore
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Talk > Calls > Talk: Calls, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Calls > Calls, then click Apply.
- Next, add the attribute that will break down the number of calls by phone number. In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Call > Call Talk number, then click Apply.
- In the Rows section, click Add and choose Ticket > Ticket ID, then click Apply.
Explore generates a table of all Talk calls sorted by phone number.
If you want to filter the calls received to a specific number, click the Call Talk number attribute and choose the preferred number.