What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
- Zendesk Guide Professional, or Enterprise
- Knowledge in the context panel in Agent Workspace must be available, or the Zendesk Knowledge Capture app must be installed. Additionally, the app must have collected some data by using it for a while. See Installing the Knowledge Capture app.
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Guide > Guide - Knowledge Capture, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Knowledge Capture tickets > Resolution article tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
From the list of attributes, choose Time - Ticket solved > Ticket solved - Month, then click Apply.
The current report setup will match the following screenshot:
- By default, Explore chose a column chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon.
- The report was by default named New report. Click the New report text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.