How do I create a Support trial account?
- Go to the Register page.
- Enter your email address preferably with your company's email domain, create a password, and select Next.
- Enter the name of your company, identify how many employees are in your company, and select Next.
Important: The email you use to sign up should be for your own email contact, not necessarily the support address that your customers will be emailing. That's something you can set up after the trial is configured.
- Enter in your name, work phone number, and select Next.
- Reserve a subdomain for your account.
Once finished you'll be redirected to your new Support account where you can start setting up the account.
Take advantage of the following articles and resources to help you get started with your Support account:
- Getting Started Guide
- Core concepts for Getting Started with Zendesk
- Zendesk basics knowledge base section.
Note: All Zendesk Support trials start on the Professional plan. If you'd like to trial a different plan, contact Zendesk Customer Support to have your trial plan adjusted accordingly.For more information on plan pricing, see the article: Zendesk Pricing Plans for everyone.
Please sign in to leave a comment.