What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Tickets > Support: Tickets, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Customer satisfaction > Surveyed satisfaction tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- Select Customer satisfaction > Ticket satisfaction comment, then click Apply.
Explore displays all the customer satisfaction comments you've received in a table format.
You can add further attributes in the Rows panel such as Ticket ID or Requester name.
To hide the number of surveyed satisfaction tickets
- From the Chart configuration () menu, choose Columns.
- Uncheck the Visible icon in Column 2. The number of the column might be different if you have more metrics or attributes in your query.