In this recipe, you'll create a custom query showing the amount of calls routed to each destination group from your IVR and their corresponding call completion status.
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Zendesk Talk Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Talk call data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Explore, click Queries ().
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Talk > Calls > Talk: Calls [default] dataset, then click New query. Explore opens a blank query.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, click Calls > Calls, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Call > Call IVR destination and Call > Call completion status, then click Apply.
The query is now complete. Calls are grouped based on their IVR groups and their overall completion status.
Enhancing your report
In this example, you'll see how changing your report visualization to another type can help to make it easier to understand your results.
To change the visualization to a column chart
- In Query builder, click visualization type ().
From the list of visualizations, choose Column.
In the Rows panel, drag-and-drop the Call IVR destination group attribute to the Columns panel. Keep the Call completion status attribute in the Rows panel.
- In the chart configuration menu, click Chart.
- On the Chart page, select Stacked.
This will combine the different call completion statuses into a single column for each IVR group.