You can use the views provided in the Leads, Contacts, and Deals pages to select multiple recipients for a single email message. This feature is not available on the lowest Sell plan.
This article covers the following topics:
Sending a bulk email message
In Sell, you can send emails in bulk using the following instructions, or you can set up the MailChimp email integration in Sell to send emails in bulk (see MailChimp Integration).
To send a bulk email message
- Select the Leads or Contacts or Deals page.
- You can use either the Index or Table views on the Leads and Contacts pages, or the Stage or Table views on the Contacts page.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the lead or contact or deal.
- (Alternatively) If you want to select all items in a view, click the Select All checkbox at the top of the list.
- When you’ve selected all the leads or contacts you want to send the email
message to, click Email ().
- The Communication Center is displayed with a blank email message addressed to the leads, contacts, or primary contacts of the deals you selected. Enter your email message, then click Send Email.
The recipients of a bulk email message are not aware that the message has been sent to other recipients.
Bulk send limitations
Zendesk Sell allows each user on an account to send up to 300 emails per rolling 24 hour period. Since certain email providers often limit the number of emails allowed to be sent out within a day, this limit helps to prevent you from exceeding that limit. If you reach the 300 emails limit in Sell, reach out to the Zendesk Customer Support team to increase your daily limit to match your email server's limits.