There are a number of ways that you can bring leads into Sell. For example, you can import existing leads from a spreadsheet, CSV file, or sales software like Salesforce. You can add new leads through the Lead Capture Form or Zendesk Support integration.
This article covers the following topics:
Adding existing leads to Sell
Here are some options for adding your existing leads:
- Import data in bulk using a CSV (comma separated values) file
- Sync directly from external sources such as Salesforce, Google, or LinkedIn
- Use the Sell Sell REST API to import leads in an automated way
Adding new leads automatically
In Sell, there are a few different options for creating new leads using lead generation methods:
- Use the Sell Reach add-on to enrich existing leads, or to generate a targeted list of new leads
- Use the Sell Lead Capture Form from your website to add new leads automatically
- Zapier is extremely useful for working with Wordpress or other hosted lead capture forms. Use Zapier if you are using popular lead generation forms like JotForm, Gravity Forms, or Wufoo
- Use the Sell REST API if you are using a custom lead capture form on your website
To access these options
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings ().
- Click Data > Lead capture.
Adding new leads manually
If you are not using a lead generation tool, here are some options for finding and adding new leads:
- Try the Reach add-on to enrich existing leads, or to generate a targeted list of new leads
- Add leads from your email inbox. Connect your email and decide which incoming emails from suggested people that you want to add as leads
- Use the Zendesk Support integration for Sell, where your support team can notify sales about a new opportunity and create new leads from tickets
- Add leads from any Sell page by clicking Global Add
- Think about setting up a Sell Lead Capture Form to capture leads easily from your website
Apologies for the delay in responding. There is a Lead Source field in Sell that you can and should use for this purpose. Article describing how to do that here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.