Explore features a prebuilt dashboard displaying data about your Zendesk messaging tickets. You can edit and customize this dashboard by cloning it (see Cloning Explore dashboards). In this article, you’ll learn about the available reports for messaging.
This article contains the following topics:
Opening the Zendesk Messaging dashboard
Use this procedure to open the Zendesk Messaging dashboard.
To open the dashboard
- In Explore, click the Dashboard icon () in the left sidebar.
- From the list of dashboards, select the Zendesk Messaging dashboard.
All reports in this dashboard use the Zendesk Chat > Messaging tickets dataset. For details about the dataset, see Metrics and attributes for Zendesk messaging.
Understanding the reports
The Zendesk Messaging dashboard contains the following tabs:
- The Overview tab shows information about agent performance and customer satisfaction across all messaging channels. It includes information on the number of messaging tickets, resolution times, satisfaction, and more.
- The Efficiency tab shows information about how quickly your agents reply to and resolve messaging tickets from customers.
- The Assignee activity tab shows information about agent performance and includes reports on reply times, resolution times, number of one-touch tickets, satisfaction ratings, tickets solved, and more.
- The Unsolved tickets tab shows information about your unsolved tickets, including how many are unreplied to, how old the tickets are, what status they’re in, who has the most unsolved tickets, and more.
To learn about the available reports on each tab, see Analyzing your messaging tickets.
Note: Data is available only from September 20, 2022.
Please sign in to leave a comment.