This article contains a reference list of our triggers recipes. For a complete list of resources, see Triggers resources.
Triggers recipes from Zendesk:
- Sending holiday notifications using triggers
- Sending a different email message to users for agent-created tickets
- How to assign a follow up ticket to the assignee on the closed ticket.
- Can I configure a trigger to add a comment to a ticket?
- Can I notify a group if a ticket has not been updated?
- Can I be notified when a problem ticket has reached a certain number of incidents?
- How can I route tickets to groups based on the support address they are received at?
- Notifying external email addresses
- How can I automatically notify users that their text message was received?
- How can I send emails to a customer only after they have created a certain number of tickets?
- How do I prevent email notifications from being sent out on SMS tickets?
- How can I prevent agents from reassigning tickets to other agents?
Triggers recipes from the community:
- Ticket updater types defined - for use with triggers
- Using triggers to get the most out of Customer Satisfaction
- How to email agents with the ticket number in the subject line
- Organizing and troubleshooting your triggers and automations
- How to email ticket info automatically to Non-Agents
- How to add @mentions functionality to your Zendesk
- How to set a reminder on a ticket
- How to change the ticket subject using a trigger
- Using Liquid Markup to A/B Test Your Triggers
- Creating a notification to identify tickets that are stuck at the back of the queue due to no SLA being applied