Use this article to help you answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Zendesk Explore Enterprise.
This article contains the following topics:
What is Explore Enterprise?
Explore Enterprise is the newest package from Zendesk for reporting and analytics. It combines the power and flexibility that users have come to know and love from Explore with a range of new capabilities that make it possible for businesses to analyze their customer data like never before. With Explore Enterprise, businesses gain access to the tools they need to analyze all of their customer experience data in one place, monitor and act on trends in real-time, and bring customer insight to their entire organization.
- Make smarter decisions in the moment with live charts & dashboards
- Drive analytics usage and adoption with link sharing and scheduled reports to anyone
What new features are in Explore Enterprise?Explore Enterprise includes all the capabilities of Explore Lite and Explore Professional, but also adds the following capabilities:
- Live charts and dashboards.
- Advanced dashboard sharing.
Plans and billing
I upgraded to Explore Enterprise. I then downgraded and removed one of my
Zendesk products, for example Talk from my plan. What will happen?
When you remove a product from your plan, the following will happen:
- You won’t be able to add or edit live data widgets for that product.
- Real-time widgets for that product are disabled and will show an error message.
- Disabled real-time widgets can be updated (widget configuration only) and deleted. They can’t be cloned.
If you later add back the product you removed, disabled real-time widgets are re-enabled.
I use Support, Chat, and Talk. I set up a schedule to deliver the dashboard
to a group of users. I then downgraded and removed Talk from my plan. What
When you remove Talk, the following will happen:
- Your schedule for the pre-built live dashboard stops and is removed from the list of scheduled dashboards.
- The recipients of the scheduled dashboard are not notified and will no longer receive emails about the schedule.
- You'll need to set up a new schedule for the dashboard for recipients to start getting emails for the dashboard again. Because you removed Talk from your plan, the pre-built dashboard shows only Support and Chat.
Is there any comparison/documentation available between Explore Pro & Ent when it comes to its features and functionalities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.