This article describes buying choices for Zendesk customers who have completed a Zendesk Suite only trial. It includes a description of the quiz you can take to determine which plan is best for your business.
About your buying options
After you complete your Zendesk trial and click the Buy Zendesk button, Zendesk presents you with several buying options.
- If you know which plan you want to purchase, you can directly buy the plan you used during the trial. Click the Buy button to make the purchase.
- If you want to shop and compare Zendesk plans (including Suite plans and Support plans), Click the See all plans link.
- If you want to discover which plan works best for you, you can answer a few questions about your business needs and Zendesk will suggest a plan for you. Click the Take quiz link to get started. See Finding the best plan for your business. You can also click the Get plan recommendation link on the Learn more page of the trial tasks to take the quiz.
Finding the best plan for your business
If you click the Take quiz link, you’ll see a series of three to four questions about your business. The questions will vary based on your replies. See below for details. Answer the questions on each page and click Next to continue.
- Tell us how you want customers to reach you for help.
Select all options that apply. Choices include:
- Email: Customers can use traditional email communications to contact you about support issues and get help.
- Live chat: Customers can start a live chat with your agents.
- Help center: Customers can search articles in your help center.
- Social media: Customers can use their favorite social media applications, like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter DM, or WeChat, to get help.
- Voice/phone: Customers can phone your call center to get help.
- Automated bot: Customers can interact with automated bots to get answers to commonly-asked questions.
- Tell us what type of support solution you’re looking for.
Select only one option. Choices include:
- Basics: Pick this option if you want a basic, out-of-the box solution that doesn’t require many changes. This option is good if you’re just starting a customer support team.
- Flexibility: Pick this opinion if you want a plan that can grow with you over time to meet increasing customer demands. This option is good if you have a growing support team that would benefit from automation and customer self-service to increase agent efficiency.
- Personalization: Pick this option if you want a plan you can customize and integrate to meet your unique business needs. This option may be good for large enterprises that need a lot of flexibility and customization or for smaller companies that want customer service to be a competitive advantage.
- Tell us what else is important to you.
Select all options that apply. Not all the options listed here may appear in your purchasing flow. It depends on which choices you made for the previous questions.
- Tailor forms and fields for relevant info gathering: Do you want to customize your ticket fields and have multiple types of forms for different types or requests? See Creating multiple ticket forms and About custom field types.
- Give limited access to people who need to stay informed: Do you want to enable some members of your company to view and make internal comments on tickets without giving them full customer support responsibilities? See Understanding light agent permissions.
- Route tickets to the right agents based on expertise: Do you want to automatically send tickets to agents with the exact skills necessary to solve issues? See Using skills-based routing.
- Bring in other contributors to help resolve tickets: Do you want to enable your agents to contact subject matter experts who work outside the ticketing system and keep a record of the communication? See Using side conversations in tickets.
- Try out features and workflows in a testing environment: Do you want to create and test new features without disrupting your production environment? See Testing changes in your sandbox.
- Create custom roles and permissions: Do you have agents or groups of agents who will need special access to certain parts of your ticketing system, or who need to help administer and maintain the ticketing system? See Creating custom roles and assigning agents.
- Get feedback from customers via surveys: Do you want to track customer satisfaction to help you build and improve your business? See Enabling and using CSAT.
- Maintain service contracts with customers: Do you need a system to formally track service level agreements with your customers? See Defining and using SLA policies.
- Create branded experiences for multiple audiences: Do you manage support for multiple sets of customers under separate brands? See Setting up multiple brands.
- Tell us the size of your customer support team.
Select only one option. Choices are:
- 1 to 3 people
- 4 to 9 people
- 10 to 49 people
- 50+ people
- When you’ve finished answering the questions, click Get recommendation.
Based on your answers to the questions, Zendesk will recommend two of the best plans for your business, including:
- Meet your needs: This plan recommendation showcases the key features for a plan that meets your needs.
- Enhance your capabilities: This plan recommendation is an upsell that shows the extra value you would get if you are looking for more and you want to go to the next level of support.
- If you like the Meet your needs plan, click Continue to payment to buy the plan.
Otherwise, you can click the Enhance your capabilities plan and review the list of key features in that plan, or click See all plans to look at other plan options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.