This recipe shows you how to report on the average first reply time in minutes for tickets solved each day of the previous week.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- Under Choose a Zendesk product, select Support.
- Under Choose a dataset type select Tickets and then select the dataset Support: Tickets.
- Click New query.
- In Query Builder, under Metrics, add First Reply Time - min to the query.
- Click the metric you added, select AVG as the aggregator of this metric, and then click Apply (see Changing the metric aggregator).
- Under Columns search for Ticket Created - Date
- Under Rows look for Assignee Name
- Add a filter under Filters to see tickets solved last week only. Type down Ticket Solved - Week of year and click Apply.
- Click the filter you added followed by Edit date ranges, and select Last week. Click Apply.
This query looks at the date the ticket was created, but you can use any other date event.
You can now change the chart type to something that suits better your data. To see how to change the chat type, see Visualization types reference.