This article includes the following information about the available Zendesk Explore plan types:
Current Explore plans
The Zendesk Explore plans are:
- Lite, included in Suite Team, Suite Growth, Support Professional, and Support Enterprise plans.
- Note: Team plans that are not part of a Suite package do not have access to Explore. If you have a standalone plan, you will need a Support Professional or higher to gain access to Explore reporting.
- Professional, included in Suite Professional.
- Enterprise, included in Suite Enterprise and Suite Enterprise Plus.
For current feature information, see the Zendesk Suite plan comparison page, then refer to the reporting and analytics section. The feature set is the same whether it's included in the Suite plan or purchased as a paid plan with a Support plan.
About Explore plans prior to February 1, 2021
Prior to February 1, 2021, Explore was not included in the Suite. It was previously available only with Zendesk Support Professional and Enterprise, as a free plan or a paid plan.
For a list of features as of January 31, 2021, before Explore was included in the Suite, see this list.
About the Explore Legacy plan
Viewing your plan type
You can view your current plan in the billing section of Admin Center.
To view your current plan
- In Admin Center, Click the Billing icon ().
For more information, see Viewing plan subscriptions.