You can configure Web Widget (Classic) settings for each brand independently. For example, for one brand you might enable help center and the contact form, while for another brand you might enable the contact form only.
Each brand's Web Widget can be linked to that brand's help center, if it has one. All widgets for your account, regardless of brand, share a Chat account. During a chat session, the brand is passed as a tag to the agent's chat window for context.
To add a Web Widget (Classic) to a brand
- In Admin Center, click the Channels icon () in the sidebar, then select Classic > Web Widget.
- Click Add widget.
If every brand in your account already has a widget, you will not see this option.
- Select a Brand from the drop-down menu, then click Save.
You can only select an existing brand that does not already have a Web Widget (Classic).
- In the Customization tab, configure the options for this widget, then click Save when you are finished.
For more information, see Configuring the components in your widget.
- In the Setup tab, click Copy to clipboard to get the code you need, then add the code to your website or help center.
For more information, see Adding Web Widget (Classic) to your website or help center.
- If you want to add a widget to another brand, click Add widget again and repeat the process.