With the Sell mobile app you can create and manage your notes from your mobile phone.
Create notes to capture information about the lead, contact or deal, such as meeting notes, personal information, or buying preferences. When you create a note, it creates a log in the Activity Feed with information about who created the note and when.
You can find your notes on Leads, Contacts, and Deal pages, on the Notes tab.
This article contains the following topics:
Creating a note
Notes are stored alongside a lead, contact, or deal, in the Notes tab.
To create a new note
- On the bottom toolbar, click to the relevant Leads, Contacts, or Deals page.
- Click the Notes tab.
- Click the Add icon () to create a new note.
- Enter the information you want to record for that lead, contact, or deal.
You have the following options in the note:
- @mentions: click the @ symbol to mention another user in the note. Click the user you want to add. The user you mention is notified (see Using @mentions for collaborative selling).
- Tagging: click the Tag icon () and a list
of predefined tags is displayed. Click one or more tags to add
to the note, or uncheck the tag to remove it from the
When a note is tagged, the tag icon is filled with color.
- Starring: click the Star icon () and the
note is immediately starred. Click again to unstar the
When a note is starred, the star icon is filled with color.
- Click the Tick icon to save.
The note is saved, with any tags or starred status displayed.
Viewing, editing, and deleting notes
To view a note
- On the bottom toolbar, you can view notes directly from any Leads, Contacts, or Deals page.
- Click the Notes tab to display all notes.
Alternatively, click the Activity tab to see notes in your Activity Feed.
To edit a note
- Click the note you want to edit. You can edit all notes that you have access to.
- Click the Pencil icon ()..
- Make your changes, and click the Tick icon to save.
To delete a note
- Click the note you want to delete. You can delete all notes that you have access to.
- Click the Options menu icon ().
- Click Delete. You can't retrieve a note after it has been deleted.