This recipe will demonstrate how to generate a list of users who have open tickets in your account.
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner/Average/Advanced
Time required: 5 minutes
Data source: Tickets dataset
- One default metric
- One default attribute
- One filter
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets .
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Requester/user > Requester name, and if you'd like to include their email address, Requester/user > Requester email then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of filters, choose Tickets > Ticket status, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Ticket status, then choose Open to filter for open tickets.
- If you have a lot of open tickets in your account, the report may be too large to execute. You can export it as a CSV to download all data, or you can apply a metric filter to narrow your report to show users with a certain number of open tickets.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.