In this recipe, you’ll learn how to report on call acceptance data (whether agents accepted, declined, or missed calls) for the Zendesk Talk agents in your account.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Call data in Zendesk Talk
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Talk > Calls > Talk: Calls [default], then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Accepted call legs, Declined call legs, and Missed call legs, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Leg agent name, then click Apply.
- (Optional) Add a filter for Leg - Date to narrow your results.