Zendesk Explore features a prebuilt dashboard to help you monitor your Zendesk community activity. The Community dashboard can help you identify information about the number of posts and comments, upvotes and downvotes, community members, and more.
This article contains the following topics:
Accessing the Community dashboard
Use the following procedure to access the Community dashboard.
To access the dashboard
- In Explore, click the Dashboard icon ().
- From the list of dashboards, click the Zendesk Guide dashboard.
- Click the Community tab.
Understanding the Community dashboard reports
Community dashboard headline metrics
This dashboard displays the following headline metrics (KPIs) for the time range you specify:
- Posts: The total number of posts in your community forums.
- Views: The total number of views in your community forums.
- Votes: The total number of votes (upvotes + downvotes) in your community forums.
- Subscriptions: The total number of subscriptions in your community forums.
- Comments: The total number of comments in your community forums.
Community dashboard reports
This dashboard displays the following reports for the time range and data filters you specify:
- Posts by user role: Displays a pie chart showing the percentage of
posts created by staff members vs. end users.
- Comments by user role: Displays a pie chart showing the percentage of
comments created by staff members vs. end users.
- Post engagement by views, votes, comments, subscriptions: Displays a
line chart showing post engagement numbers by the various metrics. You can
click Comments, Post views, Post votes, and Post
subscriptions to filter the graph accordingly.
- Help center tickets: Displays a line graph showing the number of
tickets submitted from the help center.
- Posts by first reply time brackets: Displays a bar chart showing the
number of posts commented within predefined reply time brackets (<8
hours, 8-24 hours, 1-7 days, 8-14 days, >14
days, No comments).
- Posts created in a selected time period: Displays an area chart
showing the number of posts created in the selected time period, including
the number of these posts without comment.
- Community engagement overview: Displays a table showing information
about community posts, including Post title, Author, Creation date, Views,
Comments, Subscriptions, Upvotes, and Downvotes.
- Active members in the community: Displays a table showing information
about community users, including User name, Email address,
User ID, Sign up date, Comments, and