You must have Zendesk Support to have Zendesk Guide. The Zendesk Guide plans are available on any Zendesk Support plan.
This article includes information about the Zendesk Guide plan types.
Current Guide plans
- Guide Lite, a simple self-service solution, included at no extra cost with all Zendesk Support plans
- Guide Professional, strategic knowledge features and advanced customizations, available as a paid plan with any Zendesk Support plan
You can view the features available by plan type on the Guide plan comparison page. The Guide documentation includes the plan availability for each feature and notes Support plan dependencies, if any.
About the Guide Legacy plan
Support customers who were subscribed to the Team, Professional, or Enterprise plan prior to May 2, 2017 are on the Guide Legacy plan.
- Article History view
- Knowledge Capture app (early access program)
- SEO XML sitemap
- Answer Bot compatibility, as an add-on feature
Guide Legacy customers remain on the Legacy plan, regardless of any changes to their Zendesk Support plan. If you do not know your plan name, follow the steps in the section below.
Viewing your plan type
Only account owners can view their plan subscription. If you do not have permission to view the plan subscription, ask your account owner for the plan name.
- Click the Admin icon (), then select Settings > Subscription to see a summary of your current plan.