To help you get some great overview information about Explore, and reporting in general, we've produced these downloadable guides to help you along the way. Let us know what you think in the comments section below.
This article gives you details about the following e-books:
Learning the basics about Explore - your guide to customer analytics
Our getting started with Zendesk Explore e-book will help you set up and make the most of your customer analytics within Zendesk, including tips for:
- Key concepts and best practices when getting started
- The features that come out of the box: pre-built dashboards, the report builder, and the dashboard builder
- How you can customize Explore to fit your needs
- How you can share your finding from Explore with your organization
Understanding the customer service metrics that matter
What's the best way to track how well we perform in customer service? All the metrics for measuring customer service are valuable, but which ones do we rely on to effectively measure our success and guarantee that we’re making smart business decisions? What metrics make the difference when it comes to ensuring customer satisfaction?
There are three main types of customer service metrics to track:
- Customer relationship metrics
- Agent performance and efficiency metrics
- Team performance and efficiency metrics
You can learn all about them in Customer Service Metrics That Matter, our guide to getting the most out of your customer service metrics.
The Zendesk Explore cookbook
Recipes are short, focused tutorials that help you create Explore reports for common business scenarios while learning more about Explore. You can see some of the most popular in our recipe showcase.
Additionally, we've released a downloadable e-book, The Zendesk Explore Cookbook with some of the most popular recipes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.