Zendesk Support is a web-based SaaS (software as a service) application that runs in a web browser.
Make sure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum hardware requirements for your operating system (Windows or Mac OS X). See the Microsoft or Apple website for the requirements.
Zendesk Support is tested the following Web browsers running in Windows or Mac OS X. Your browser must be a stable release version, not an Alpha/Beta/Nightly/Development build. This applies to all browsers, regardless of operating system.
For the use of GoodData, you must have at least 1GB or more of RAM available and the ability to support all of the user interface browsers listed below. For a full list of GoodData requirements see, GoodData system requirements.
Some firewall configurations can interfere with access to/from Zendesk Public IP addresses. For configuration suggestions, see Configuring your firewall for use with Zendesk.
For the agent/administrator user interface:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
Microsoft Edge is not supported by Zendesk, but reportedly works well for customers.
- Cookies must be enabled
- localStorage must be enabled
- TLS v1.2 or above
For the mobile apps:
- Zendesk Support for iPhone: iOS 9.0 and higher
- Zendesk Support for Android: Android 4.1 (Jellybean) and higher
- Zendesk for iPad: iOS 8.0 and higher
For Web Widget end-user pages:
For Zendesk Talk:
- Zendesk Talk is no longer available on Internet Explorer 11 due to Twilio deprecating Flash support. See Setting up your Zendesk browser or phone to take calls for details.