To enable users to search across multiple help centers
- In Guide, click the Settings icon () icon in the sidebar, then click Search settings.
- Under Search across multiple Help Centers, click Show results from other Help Centers.
- Click the Show community posts from selected Help Centers in search results if you'd like to include community posts from the selected help centers in the search results.
Knowledge base articles are included by default and cannot be excluded.
- Select the name of each help center you want to include in the search results.
The name of each help center that's been activated for a brand appears in the list. You might not have a corresponding help center for each of your brands.
- When you are finished, go to the help center Search settings page, and click Save.
You can also enable Federated Search for multiple help centers. This will enable your end users to have external content included in their search from your help centers, not just articles and community posts. For example, you can include external knowledge bases, learning management software, blogs, and pages of your website in your help center search.