Fastpath: Admin Center > Objects and rules > Tickets > Settings
You can enable tickets to be auto-assigned to the solving agent.
When enabled, tickets are assigned in the following ways:
- When an agent solves a ticket that is not currently assigned, and does not manually assign the ticket to themselves or another agent, the ticket will be auto-assigned to the solving agent.
- When a ticket is set to Solved status by a trigger or automation without an assignee, the next user who updates that ticket is automatically set as the assignee.
- When an agent is the ticket requester and a trigger closes the ticket, that agent will also become the assignee.
To enable auto-assign on ticket solve
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Settings > Tickets.
- In Admin Center, click Objects and rules in the sidebar, then select Tickets > Settings.
- In the Assignment section, select Auto-assign tickets upon solve.
- Click Save tab.