There are a number of ways that you can bring leads into Sell. For example, you can import existing leads from a spreadsheet, CSV file, or sales software like Salesforce. You can add new leads through the Lead Capture Form or Zendesk Support integration.
This article covers the following topics:
Adding existing leads to Sell
Adding new leads automatically
- Use the Sell Reach add-on to enrich existing leads, or to generate a targeted list of new leads
- Use the Sell Lead Capture Form from your website to add new leads automatically
- Zapier is extremely useful for working with Wordpress or other hosted lead capture forms. Use Zapier if you are using popular lead generation forms like JotForm, Gravity Forms, or Wufoo
- Use the Sell REST API if you are using a custom lead capture form on your website
To access these options
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings ().
- Click Data > Lead capture.
Adding new leads manually
If you are not using a lead generation tool, here are some options for finding and adding new leads:
- Try the Reach add-on to enrich existing leads, or to generate a targeted list of new leads
- Add leads from your email inbox. Connect your email and decide which incoming emails from suggested people that you want to add as leads
- Use the Zendesk Support integration for Sell, where your support team can notify sales about a new opportunity and create new leads from tickets
- Add leads from any Sell page by clicking Global Add
- Think about setting up a Sell Lead Capture Form to capture leads easily from your website