Click Follow in the What's New section to be notified each month when the What's New is published.
Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- Admins can now subscribe a webhook to user or organization events for Zendesk Support. Prior to this release, admins could only connect a webhook to a Support business rule related to ticket activity. See Creating webhooks in Admin Center.
You can now CC and BCC recipients on email side conversations. With the addition of CCs and BCCs, email side conversations now look and feel more like traditional email. Note that CCs in email side conversations behave differently than how CCs work in ticket comments with end users. See Adding CCs and BCCs in email side conversations.
The Triggers page has been refreshed. Triggers still work the same as before, but we've improved how they're organized and how you interact with them. The new list loads more quickly and is now consistent with other Admin Center pages, including a breadcrumb to indicate its location, an active/inactive filter, and new column controls. See Opening and viewing your triggers list.
An enhanced conversational experience is now available in the Support mobile app for the iOS platform. The enhanced experience supports Agent Workspace and conversational messaging. There's also an updated ticket view, with two tabs: Conversations and Details. Download the latest version of the app from the App store to get the new conversational experience. See Working with tickets in the Support mobile app.
There's an easier way to view lookup relationships for a particular user or organization profile. Lookup relationships are connections between tickets, users, and organizations that are established through a custom field. Each Zendesk Support profile for a team member, end user, or organization now has a "Related" tab that lists all related source objects. The new tab provides a holistic view of relationships involving that profile. See Viewing lookup relationships for users and organizations.
In-product help (?) now includes a list of testing topics to help you make sure features are set up properly in your account. Setup testing topics include: incoming and outgoing email, messaging widgets, and voice.
- You can now redact attachments in messaging conversations in the Zendesk Agent Workspace. Previously, you could redact conversations in messaging tickets, but not attachments. See Redacting ticket content in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
Zendesk Support trials now include a set of trial tasks you can perform to get your site up and running. Previously, trial tasks were available for Zendesk Suite only. See About the Zendesk trial tasks.
- New launcher shape: Rounded square. A new slider lets you refine the launcher's appearance by curving its corners. See Configuring the appearance of the Web Widget.
- Rich content options added to Flow Builder. Add images, gifs, and emoji to select steps in your answer flows to make responses more expressive. See Adding rich content to answers in Flow Builder.
Zendesk gives you the option to change your payment currency to Brazillian real (BRL), if you have a self-service account based in Brazil and you’re paying in US dollars (USD). See Changing the payment currency.
Before you buy Zendesk Suite, you can calculate your return on investment. Use the Zendesk ROI calculator to answer a few simple questions about your use case and business volume. Based on the information you provide, the ROI calculator will dynamically generate the ROI. See Calculating your return on investment (ROI).
Zendesk provides you with links to search for product plan features and compare plans before you purchase. You can use this information to help you decide which plan works best for you. Plan comparisons and feature lists are available for Zendesk Suite, Zendesk Support, and Zendesk Sell. See Searching for features.
Zendesk has added more choices for eligible accounts to try out a plan upgrade. Depending on which plan you currently have, you may see up to three choices for an upgrade. Previously, you could try out Suite Professional only. See Trying out a plan upgrade.
- Zendesk-supported browsers with cookie restrictions have an improved user experience. Users are no longer asked to enable cross-site tracking when they use browsers that block third-party cookies, protecting users' privacy. We also improved the sign-in experience. See Zendesk support for cookie-restricted browsers.
- Administrators can customize separate activity time-out periods for team members and end users, allowing you to meet different security requirements for these users. See Setting an activity time-out period.
Conversation View makes communication in Sell even easier. Now you have three ways to access conversations in Sell: the new Conversations button, the internal Conversations menu, and the Conversations tab on the Activity feed, where you'll see only communication that is relevant to the conversation. See A new conversation view in Sell.
- Sell is now using Chatbot to improve your registration process. Using chatbot while registering for Sell Voice improves workflow so you can now get your number 3x faster than before.
- In ZIS, connections now support API keys, bearer tokens, and basic authentication. You can use these new connection types to authenticate REST API requests in a ZIS flow. See Understanding connections.
- An improved Slack for Zendesk Support integration is available. This update brings Slack into Admin Center, providing a consistent and familiar experience to some of Zendesk’s other integrations. There's also a new trigger action for Slack, enabling you to add Slack to your existing Zendesk triggers. See About the Slack for Zendesk Support integration.