How do I cancel my Zendesk Chat, formerly known as Zopim, subscription?
This depends on how your Chat account was created and how it is integrated with Support. There are four versions of Chat accounts:
- Legacy Zendesk Chat, a chat-only version, created on
- Legacy Zendesk Chat + Support, an integrated Chat-Support account, created on
- Zendesk Chat Phase 3, an integrated account, for Zendesk Support customers who signed up for Chat from within Support.
- Zendesk Chat Phase 4, Chat-only or Chat + Support.
If you have issues determining your Zendesk Chat account version, see the article: Determining your Zendesk Chat account version.
Legacy Zendesk Chat and Legacy Zendesk Chat + Support
- Log into your account at https://account.zopim.com/account/. If you do not remember your login, use the Forgot password? link. Alternatively reach this interface by going to Settings > Account > Subscription > Account management.
- In the Overview tab, click the Cancel my account button at the bottom of the page.
Zendesk Chat Phase 3 and Phase 4
You can cancel your chat phase 3 or chat phase 4 account from Admin Center as described in this article: Cancelling products and accounts.
I don't see these options
In both cases, the action can only be taken by the account owner as they are the only admin with permissions to cancel an account.
If you have a managed account or sales-assisted account, reach out to your account manager within Zendesk to update the subscription and cancel Chat. Also, some self-service accounts must contact Zendesk to cancel.