You can set specific community settings in Gather settings. However, you must be a Guide admin to work with these features.
- In Guide admin, click the Settings () icon in the sidebar, then select Gather settings.
- Enable or disable the following community-wide features from this page:
- To activate or deactivate a community, see Disabling your Help Center community.
- To enable or disable @mentions, see Enabling or disabling @mentions for users in your help center.
- To enable or disable aliases, see Enabling community aliases.
- To enable Gather badges, see Enabling Gather badges.
- To allow users to add content tags to community posts, see Allowing users to add content tags to community posts.