Articles in the series
- Introduction: Getting started with Zendesk Suite
- Part 1: Accessing Zendesk Suite admin settings
- Part 2: Adding team members
- Part 3: Understanding how end user accounts are handled
- Part 4: Managing user access security and authentication
- Part 5: Adding support channels
- Part 6: Routing incoming support requests
- Part 7: Managing support requests during non-business hours
- Part 8: Guaranteeing customer support expectations with service level agreements
- Part 9: Reporting on support activity
- Part 10: Enabling customer satisfaction ratings
- Part 11: Using the Zendesk developer platform to extend your support solution
- Part 12: Rolling out your Zendesk Suite support solution
Beyond all of the many products, features, and functionality provided by Zendesk Suite, you can also extend your support solution by adding pre-built apps and integrations and also, by building your own apps and integrations using the Zendesk developer platform.
- You can create your apps to enhance the functionality of Support, Chat, and Guide. See Apps in the developer docs.
- You can also build custom integrations using the Zendesk APIs. See the developer documentation.
- Using Zendesk custom data, you can access your customer data no matter where it's located and build custom apps in the Zendesk Suite. For an overview, see here in the developer docs. You can find custom data developer resources here.
Finally, many apps and integrations that have been built on the Zendesk developer platform are available in the Apps Marketplace that helps to improve agent efficiency, streamline your support workflows, and connect to the many other web applications and services you use every day.