The Integrations log is available in the Admin Center and provides information about data syncing between Zendesk Support and your integrations. It allows you to check that the integrations are running successfully and identify any issues.
For more information about the integrations, see Salesforce integration resources.
About the integrations log
The integrations log lists activities in the last 7 days for the following integrations:
- Ticket sync: Synchronization of Zendesk tickets to Salesforce Cases when they are created or modified in Zendesk
Note: Support ticket creation and modification that happens in Salesforce is not included.
- Accounts to Organization sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Accounts to Zendesk organizations in Support when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Contact to Users sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Contacts to Zendesk users when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Leads to Users sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Leads to Zendesk users when they are created or modified in Salesforce
The log contains the following information for each activity:
|Date and time||The date and time the activity occurred in the viewer's specified timezone.|
|Product||The integration name|
|Status||The job status: info, warning, error, or debug|
|Description||A description of the event. For failed jobs, a message with error details is displayed|
Viewing the integrations log
You can view the integrations log in Admin Center. Activities can be filtered by date and time and by product or status.
- In Admin Center, click the Apps and integrations icon () in the sidebar, then select Integrations > Integrations. Then click Integrations log
- On the Integrations log page, click Filter and select the date and time in Start date, End date, Start time, and End time.
- (Optional) Specify a product or status.
- Click Apply filters.
- On the Integrations log page, click on any row to open the details panel with more information.
- Exporting logs
- Keyword search
- Subscribing to alert notifications