The Salesforce integration log is available in the Admin Center and provides information about data syncing between Zendesk Support and Salesforce. It allows you to check the integration is running successfully, and also identifies any issues to be resolved.
About the Salesforce integration log
- Ticket view: Support tickets created or edited in Salesforce
- Ticket sync: Synchronization of Zendesk tickets to Salesforce Cases
- Accounts to Organization sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Accounts to Zendesk organizations in Support when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Contact to Users sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Contacts to Zendesk users when they are created or modified in Salesforce
- Leads to Users sync: Synchronization of Salesforce Leads to Zendesk users when they are created or modified in Salesforce
The log contains the following information for each activity:
|Date and time||The date and time the activity occurred|
|Feature||The integration feature name|
|Status||The job status, either succeeded or failed|
|Description||A description of the event. For failed jobs, a message with error details is displayed|
Viewing the integration log in Admin Center
You can view the integration log in Admin Center. Activities can be filtered by date/time and by feature or status.
- In any product, click the Zendesk Products icon () in the top bar, then select Admin Center.
- Click the Integrations icon() in the left sidebar, then click Configure under Salesforce.
- Click Settings in the left sidebar, then select View Salesforce logs.
- To view the log in a specific date/time range, select the date and time in Start date, Start time, End date, and End Time.
- Select the Filter drop-down menu, then select an option under feature or status to filter log events.
- Click the filter tag to remove the applied filter, or click Clear filters to remove all filters.
- Exporting logs
- Creating a ticket from a log
- Subscribing to alert notifications