This article will keep you informed about changes to Zendesk reporting. These changes might affect the reporting options you have available. If you have a problem or question, please leave a comment below.
Use the following topics to help you understand the reporting options you have with your Zendesk products and plan level:
Zendesk Explore (Support Professional and Enterprise)
- Explore Lite contains pre-built dashboards containing best practices reports for your Zendesk products. Explore Lite is included with all Support Professional and Enterprise plans.
- Explore Professional extends Explore Lite by enabling you to create, share, and secure your own reports. Explore Professional is an add-on for Support Professional and Enterprise.
To learn everything you need to know about Explore, see Zendesk Explore resources.
Use Explore when
- You are a Support Professional or Enterprise customer
- You are currently using Insights and want to upgrade to Explore
- You are a member of an Explore Early Access Program (EAP)
Explore is accessed from the Zendesk product tray. If you don't have access to Explore, let us know at email@example.com .
Built-in reports (all Support plans)
Built-in reports are available with all Zendesk Support plans. The reports you see will vary depending on the products you have. To view the built-in reports, open the Reporting page () and select one of the available tabs. For general information about agents and tickets in your company, choose Overview.
For more information about the built-in reports, see Using the Reporting Overview.
Use the built-in reports when
- You are on the Zendesk Support Essential or Team plan
- You have not configured Explore and want to use the built-in dashboards
- You want to view reports that are not in Explore like Knowledge Base, Community, and Search