This article will keep you informed about changes to Zendesk reporting. These changes might affect the reporting options you have available. If you have a problem or question, please leave a comment below.
Use the following topics to help you understand the reporting options you have with your Zendesk products and plan level:
Zendesk Explore is the latest generation of reporting for Zendesk products. Explore is available in three plans with the following features and requirements:
- Explore Lite contains pre-built dashboards containing best practices reports for your Zendesk products. Explore Lite is included with Zendesk Suite Team and Growth plans, and Support Team, Professional, and Enterprise standalone plans.
- Explore Professional extends Explore Lite by enabling you to create, share, and secure your own reports. Explore Professional is included with Zendesk Suite Professional plans and is an add-on for Support Professional and Enterprise standalone plans.
- Explore Enterprise further extends the capabilities of Explore Professional with enterprise-level features including live dashboards and advanced sharing capabilities. Explore Enterprise is included with Suite Enterprise and Enterprise Plus plans and is an add-on for Support Professional and Enterprise standalone plans.
Use Explore when
- You are a Support Professional or Enterprise customer
- You are currently using Insights and want to upgrade to Explore
- You want access to the latest Zendesk reporting capabilities
Explore is accessed from the Zendesk product tray. If you don't have access to Explore, contact Zendesk Customer Support .
The built-in reports you see vary depending on the products you have. To view the built-in reports, open the Reporting page () and select one of the available tabs. For general information about agents and tickets in your company, choose Overview.
For more information about the built-in reports, see Using the legacy Reporting Overview.
Use the built-in reports when
- You are on the legacy Zendesk Support Essential plan
- You want to view reports that are not in Explore such as Community and Search