In the Enterprise and Elite versions of Sell, you can add Xero as an integration to create invoices for the deals you've won.
You need admin rights to set up the Xero integration in Sell. You also need to have already set up your Xero account.
To set up the Xero integration
- Click the Settings icon (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Locate the Xero integration in the list of integrations, then click Enable.
- Login in to your Xero account.
- Allow Sell to access your Xero account by clicking Allow access.
Note: Zendesk Sell used to be called Base.
- Your Sell account is now added as a connected app in your Xero account and the integration setup is complete.
In Sell, when you mark a deal as won, you'll see the Xero prompt to create an invoice for the closed deal.
Click Create Invoice and you'll be prompted to enter the invoice details. When you're finished, click Create Invoice Draft.
Your deal invoice is created and can be viewed in your Xero account.