In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a table summarizing call information for leads tagged with a specified value. This information helps you report on the progress of different sales campaigns.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select the following metrics and then click Apply:
- Call duration
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select the following attributes and then click Apply:
- Lead name
- Lead tags
- Call owner
- Call outcome
- Time - Call made at - Date
- Call recording URL
- To filter the report to show only results with a specific tag, click the Lead tags attribute on the left.
- On the Selected tab, select the specific tag or tags you want the report to include, and click Apply.
- To change the Call time column to a duration format, go to the Chart configuration menu () and select Display format. In the SUM(Call duration) field, select Duration.
- To make the Call recording URL values clickable, go to the Chart configuration menu () and select Chart. In the Text interpretation field, select HTML.