Documentation resources for the basic features
- About the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Quick reference: Before and after activating the Agent Workspace
- Serving chats in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Receiving and placing calls in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Managing unified conversations in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Composing messages in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Sharing chats with other agents
- Working with authenticated Chat visitors
- Viewing customer context
- Using ticket tabs to manage conversations
- Working with Chat tags in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Translating conversations in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Using the context panel in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Redacting ticket content in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Getting started for administrators in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Evaluating your account for upgrading to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Resources for upgrading to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Migrating to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Activating and deactivating the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Using the Chat dashboard with the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Managing groups of agents in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Enabling secure chat attachments in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Configuring the context panel in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Enabling focus mode for voice and chat in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Assessing my apps for migration to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
Training and community resources
- Take a tour
- Upgrading to Agent Workspace (for admins)
- Upgrading to Agent Workspace (for agents)
- Join the community
Documentation resources for messaging
- Messaging support in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Agent Workspace for Zendesk Messaging
- Receiving and sending messages in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Using the notifications list to manage conversations
- About messaging channels for the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Zendesk messaging
- Adding Facebook Messenger channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Adding Twitter DM channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Adding WhatsApp channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Adding WeChat channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Adding LINE channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Adding Sunshine Conversations channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Sending automatic responses to social messages
- Messaging reporting in the Zendesk Agent Workspace
- Migrating social messaging channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace (Facebook Messenger, Twitter DM)
- Migrating social messaging channels to the Zendesk Agent Workspace (WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat)
When you switch, it goes from the support tickets - new comments etc. are added at the TOP of the ticket. Now it is at the BOTTOM of the ticket. It's completely reversed.
Is there a way to adjust this? So new comments/notes are added to the TOP of the ticket? And scrolling down, see's previous comments etc? As it has always been in Zendesk Support.
Unfortunately, you can't configure the order of new comments in tickets. In the agent workspace, to be compatible with chats and social messages and provide a more-natural conversation flow, ticket comments are arranged from oldest to newest, with the newest comments at the bottom.
Does the Zendesk agent workspace work with the Chat Conversations API?
There are certain limitations for Chat in the Agent workspace only when you enable Zendesk Messaging in your admin center.
If you're using Zendesk Messaging with Agent workspace, this could impact chat bots built with the Chat Conversations API – the Answer Bot may prevent your chat bot from working as intended. You can read more on this here.
Is there any way to have the new agent workspace size/font smaller? The new workspace just feels giant. I work on a standard macbook pro and it feels like everything is just way bigger and harder to view/see on my screen. Any ideas?
I'm afraid there's no native option to adjust the font sizes within Zendesk. You may need utilize the options available in your browser or device if there's a need to zoom into the UI.
Gab, I understand that. I am asking why the font size was increased. Macbook pro (and the 13/14 inch screen sizes are very common) so my comment was meant for for feedback as to why the font size was increased as it's hard to use the new agent workspace.
Yes, I agree that with the new agent workspace, the font sizes appear to be increased with the new layout. There's currently no option in Zendesk or in the new agent workspace to resize the text, and there's nothing specific yet in the roadmap for changing how the new UI looks or adjusting the size of text. But, we appreciate your remark and we'll mark this as feedback. Hopefully, this will be taken into consideration along with other similar requests from other users when the team goes through product planning.
Hi @... regarding my previous question around the CCAPI + Agent workspace, I think that unfortunately there is another limitation we just stumbled upon:
Zendesk Chat Departments become Groups in Zendesk Agent Workspace.
This means that when using the CCAPI the Chat Department (id, name etc) is always returned empty. Hence when we need to transfer a conversation to a specific Department it becomes impossible.
Is there any way we can circumvent this issue?
I am also working on a 13" macbook pro, and I find the new UI to be almost unusable. The line spacing has increased, as has the paragraph spacing. There is unnecessary wasted space in the bar at the top, and the comment box will not stay collapsed, so i have to constantly make it smaller to be able to read ticket content.
Hi Rich, since this is product feedback, would you mind posting it in our Feedback on Support topic? That way other users can vote and add their comments as well. We've added a new template to help format your feedback, and given the nature of your feedback, including some screenshots could be helpful. Thanks!
Yeah, unusable is a good work. We don't have a single agent that likes the new workspace here because of the font size/spacing increases.
Please sign in to leave a comment.