This article describes the basics of the Explore reporting options for social, web, and mobile messaging in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
This article contains the following topics:
About messaging reports
Messaging reports are available on the Support dashboard in Zendesk Explore. For more information, see Overview of the Zendesk Support dashboard.
Your account can leverage metrics associated with Tickets in the Support dashboard and filter it by one or more messaging channels.
Key metrics include:
- Estimate staffing - Volume of tickets created per channel, per group, per time period
- Monitor team’s performance - Number of tickets solved, Time to resolution
There are some limitations for messaging reporting. See Limitations for details.
Viewing messaging reports
Explore offers a pre-built dashboard that displays your Zendesk Support data. On the Support dashboard, you can filter metrics by messaging channel.
- In any product, click the Zendesk Products icon () in the top bar, then select Explore.
- In the Dashboards list, select Zendesk Support.
- Select one or more messaging types from the drop-down, then click Apply.
For example, select WhatsApp for a report on WhatsApp social messaging or select Messaging for a report on web and mobile messaging.
Metrics such as Unreplied tickets, % One-touch, Two-touch solves, Comments (all user types), and Agent updates consider only email replies on the ticket.