Customer satisfaction ratings, or CSAT, are a way for your customers to provide feedback about their experience in Zendesk Support by rating their solved tickets. The survey is designed to maximize the response rate by being quick and simple while also gathering the essential data: a positive or negative rating, and an optional comment.
This topic contains resources for CSAT, including documentation, best practices and recipes, and community tips.
- About CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) ratings in Zendesk Support
- About CSAT ratings in messaging
- Measuring visitor satisfaction with chat rating
- Enabling and using CSAT
- Customizing your customer satisfaction survey
- Working with satisfaction reasons
- Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation)
- Viewing your CSAT (customer satisfaction) score and ratings
- Analyzing your Support activity (Satisfaction tab)
- Analytics 101: Measuring customer satisfaction
- Improving satisfaction ratings
- Satisfaction Ratings (API documentation)
Advice and troubleshooting
- How can I send satisfaction surveys when tickets get solved?
- How can I track satisfaction ratings with comments?
- Can customers change their satisfaction rating?
- Can I customize the look of the Satisfaction Rating landing page?
- Why are my satisfaction surveys not being sent?
- Why am I receiving unexpected bad satisfaction ratings?
Best practices and recipes
- Tips for improving your customer satisfaction ratings
- Want to maximize survey response rates? Try this strategy
- Explore recipe: Reporting on CSAT and one-touch tickets
- Explore recipe: Satisfaction trending year-over-year
- Explore recipe: Percentage satisfaction score based on agent replies
- Explore recipe: Determining satisfaction scores for your agents
- Explore recipe: Reporting on customer satisfaction by agent
- Explore recipe: Measuring chat satisfaction ratings this week
- Explore recipe: Replicating the Satisfaction tab reports in Explore
- Explore recipe: Display all customer satisfaction comments
- Explore recipe: Determine ticket assignee when satisfaction rating is given
- Explore recipe: Resolved conversations rated as Good satisfaction today
- Explore recipe: Bad ratings with comments
- Up-spec your C-Sat with Mr. Smiley and Mr. Sad!
- CSAT, Slack Notifications, and Liquid Markup: How to randomize your CSAT notifications!
- How to recreate the Insights CSAT dashboard in Explore
- Restricting Satisfaction Surveys by Date
- Using Triggers to get the most out of Customer Satisfaction - Re-evaluation
- Satisfaction Console (Marketplace app)