This EAP is still in development but we are taking sign ups ahead of the release date.
There are a few requirements to be part of this Early Access Program (EAP):
- You have the Zendesk Agent Workspace activated.
- You are in one of the following plans: Zendesk Suite Enterprise Plus, Zendesk Suite, Enterprise, Zendesk Suite Professional, Zendesk Suite Growth, Zendesk Suite Team, Support Enterprise
- You are using the new Custom Objects experience
- You’re interested in sharing some information about the triggers you create with triggers on custom objects and how it impacts your workflows.
What’s not included in the initial EAP release?
- API docs
- Notify users by email
- Notify users by SMS
- Active webhook
- Zendesk integration
- Using fields from a lookup field’s target object in conditions (i.e. what was just enabled for ticket triggers)
- Setting the value of a field in a related object
- **Essentially the only actions that are part of the EAP are to set the value of fields of the object conditions are built on
- Customer facing audit log tracking for changes made by an object trigger
For more information, see Creating and using object triggers (EAP).
If your account meets these prerequisites, fill out the signup form to join the early access program. After you sign up and we confirm you are eligible for the EAP, we'll notify you via email when the triggers on custom objects EAP is activated in your account!
Sign-ups for this EAP are open and will continue on a rolling basis until further notice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.