Guide advice and troubleshooting
How to manage the help center
- Why is the user who archived an article showing blank?
- Can I see which user viewed a particular article on Zendesk?
- Why are users redirected to https://yoursubdomain.zendesk.com instead of my host-mapped address?
- How can I see a list of users who are following a section or an article in Guide?
- How do my customers see their tickets if they're in multiple organizations?
How to fix issues with the community forum
How to customize the theme of the help center
- Error: The property ‘#/settings/X/variables/X’ of type object did not match any of the required schemas
- Does Zendesk support CSP headers?
- How do I add a link to my website on the home page of the help center?
- My help center displays incorrectly
- Why does the word "empty" appear below a section or category in my help center?
- Requesters are unable to mark tickets as solved in the help center
- How many files can customers attach to a ticket through the web form?
- Can I change the text "Submit a request" in the help center?
- Can I add custom fields to my customer's view?
- What are the customer portal ticket statuses?
SEO and help center search
- Some help center searches produce fewer results than other searches for the same term
- Why doesn't my help center appear on search results?
- Redirecting traffic from deleted help center articles
- How can I prevent Google from indexing specific Help Center articles?
- Why isn't the content from Guide trial account indexed by Google?