Allow agents to add bolding, italics, lists, and other formatting, as well as images, to their ticket comments by enabling formatting options. Formatting can help make ticket comments and the email notifications that are sent to requesters easier to read and understand.
- Rich content (recommended): Agents can use a formatting toolbar to add images, links, and formatting like bold and italics, to ticket comments. Agents can see instantly how their comments will look as they make changes. Rich content is available in ticket comments only.
- Markdown: Agents need to answer Markdown formatting as plain text using Markdown syntax. They have to click Preview to see how their comments will look. For more details about how Markdown works, see Formatting text with Markdown. Markdown is available in ticket comments, macros, and in signatures.
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Tickets.
- In the Comments settings section, select the Enable formatting options for agents check box.
- Select either Rich content (recommended) or Markdown.
- Click Save tab.