Allow agents to add bolding, italics, lists, and other formatting, as well as images, to their ticket comments and macros by enabling formatting options. Formatting can help make tickets and the email notifications that are sent to requesters easier to read and understand.
- Rich content (recommended): Agents can use a formatting toolbar to add images, links, formatting, and styling to ticket comments and macros. Agents can see instantly how their content looks as they make changes. Rich content is available in ticket comments and macros.
- Markdown: Agents can use Markdown syntax. Agents have to click Preview to see how their content will look. Markdown is available in ticket comments, macros, and signatures.
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Settings >Tickets.
- In the Comments section, click the Enable formatting options for agents check box.
- Select either Rich content (recommended) or Markdown.
- Click Save tab.