Zendesk Gather offers the Professional plan. Historical customers before October 3, 2019 are on the Gather Legacy plan.
About the current Gather plan
Zendesk Gather offers one plan, Gather Professional, which includes all the Gather features and functionality you need to manage your community. You must have Zendesk Guide to have Zendesk Gather. Gather is available as a paid plan with any Guide plan, including Guide Lite. See Gather pricing.
Gather documentation includes more information about the Gather features.
About the Gather Legacy plan
Zendesk Guide customers who were subscribed to Guide Professional or Enterprise (or the equivalent legacy Guide plan) prior to October 3, 2019 are on the Gather Legacy plan. Gather Legacy customers remain on the Legacy plan, regardless of any changes to their Zendesk Support plan, unless they manually move to Gather Professional.
Gather Legacy includes all existing Guide functionality prior to the Gather release on October 3, 2019, but does not include any Gather Professional features released after that date.
- Unified feed for knowledge base and community search results
- Featured posts
- Pinned posts
- Social sharing
- Similar posts suggestions
- User profiles, including alias
- Content approval moderation
- Spam management
- Moving posts and setting status
- Escalating to tickets
- Community dashboard (with Guide Professional and Enterprise)
Viewing your plan type
Only account owners can view their plan subscription information. If you do not have permission to view the plan subscription, ask your account owner for the plan name.
- In Support, click the Admin icon (), then select Settings > Subscription to see a summary of your current plan.