Zendesk Explore features a pre-built dashboard tab named Flow Builder that helps you monitor your bot's performance. The dashboard can help you identify how many users received a message from the bot, how many users actively engaged with the bot, and how many users’ conversations were transferred from the bot to an agent.
The information in Explore dashboards is updated on a schedule. The schedule depends on which Explore plan you are using. For details, see Data refresh intervals for Explore plans.
Accessing the Flow Builder dashboard
Use the following procedure to access the Flow Builder dashboard.
- In the Zendesk product tray, click the Explore icon ().
- From the list of dashboards, select the Zendesk Answer Bot dashboard.
- In the Answer Bot dashboard, click the Flow Builder tab.
Understanding the Flow Builder dashboard reports
The Flow Builder dashboard shows information about your users’ engagement with the bot you've built with Flow Builder and deployed across messaging channels. You can filter the reports on the dashboard by Time, Brand, and Channel.
Flow Builder dashboard headline metrics
- Total users: The number of unique users who received a message from the bot.
- Engaged with bot: The number of total users who actively participated in the conversation (for example, sent messages or selected options presented by the bot).
- Transferred to agent: The number of engaged users whose conversation was transferred from the bot to an agent. Also represents the number of tickets created.
Flow Builder dashboard reports
- Users by month: Shows the total users, engaged users, and transferred users each month.
- Users by day of the week or hour: Shows the total users, engaged users, and transferred users each day. Clicking Hour toggles the graph to show the same data for each hour of the day.
- Users by brand or channel: Shows the total users, engaged users, and transferred users by brand. Clicking Channel toggles the graph to show the same data for each messaging channel.