Communicating with Sell allows you to create a workflow that best suits your role and working style. You can do a lot with your email in Sell, including learning how to avoid your emails being marked as spam and increasing your customer engagement. You can also use Sell analytics to view and analyze link open click rates and opt-outs. Articles on creating email templates and customizing your signature, sharing conversations with your team, and sending messages in bulk are all covered in this resource guide, as are helpful troubleshooting references.
Use this resource to better understand all of the different aspects of using Sell email. If you're using this guide via Getting started with Zendesk Sell, be sure to return to the article after you've finished setting up your email to continue to Part 4: Adding data.
This resource guide covers the following topics:
Setting up your email
Integrating your email
Using your Sell email
- About using email in Sell
- Sell email composer reference
- Sending an email from Android
- Sending an email from iOS
- Sending external messages to Sell using Yesware
- Using the BCC email address for external email messages
- Adding suggested people as a lead or contact
- Adding and removing email messages from lead, contact, and deal cards
- Using merge tags in your email messages
- How do I increase my Sell email limit?
- How do I stop an email sequence?
- Customizing your email signature
- Setting up email sequences in Sell
Viewing and analyzing emails
Using email templates
Best practices and avoiding spam
If you've worked hard on crafting the perfect email, you want to make sure your customers read it.
- Best practices to prevent your email messages from being flagged as spam
- Sending bulk email messages
- Sending bulk email messages to deal contacts
- Enabling customers to opt out of emails in Sell
- Can I perform a bulk opt-out action from my Leads page?
- Blocklisting leads and contacts to prevent tracking of email conversations
These helpful references can resolve most email related problems. However, if you can't find the answer you're looking for, the Zendesk Community forum can also assist you.
- Troubleshooting common email problems in Sell
- Troubleshooting email delivery errors
- Troubleshooting emails that are missing or not syncing
- Email troubleshooting: SMTP and IMAP Settings
- Can I use an email alias or multiple emails with Sell?
- Can I use "clicks in latest email" to filter communication from other users?
- Can I send emails from a generic email address in Sell?
- Can I send an automated email in Zendesk Sell?
- Do email conversations disappear if I remove someone from my Sell account?
- How do I change my Sell notification email address?
- If I block an email in Sell using the blocklist, does this block the email for all other users?
- My Sell email is sending duplicate emails
- What does archiving mean in Sell and Support?
- What does the message "This conversation is read-only" mean in my Sell emails?
- When are emails visible on a deal?
- Why are my Sell emails being detected as spam?
- Why do I see the warning message "Email will not be tracked in Sell"?
- Your emails are still synchronizing, or there are no results matching your filters