Answer Bot uses machine learning to answer customer questions with content from your knowledge base. To use Answer Bot, you need a Zendesk Suite or Zendesk Support + Guide account with the Answer Bot add-on.
- Quickstart guide: Answer Bot
- Understanding everywhere you can use Answer Bot
- Understanding how Answer Bot works with your content
- Using Article Recommendations in your email notifications
- Using Article Recommendations with your web forms
- Viewing and managing your Answer Bot settings
- Creating and managing triggers for Answer Bot
- Configuring Answer Bot for the Web Widget (Classic)
- Enabling and using Answer Bot in the Web Widget (Classic)
- Using the Answer Bot for Slack integration
- Using labels to influence Answer Bot results
- Disabling Answer Bot
- Analyzing your Answer Bot activity
Best practices for admins
- Best practices: Preparing to use Answer Bot
- Best practices: Using labels with Answer Bot
- Best practices: Answer Bot customer service for agents
- Best practices: Setting up Answer Bot triggers, views, and workflows
- Best practices: Helping Answer Bot find the right articles more easily
- Optimizing your articles for Answer Bot
- Improving your Answer Bot click-through rate
- Improving your Answer Bot activation rate
- Improving your Answer Bot suggest rate
- Boosting your Answer Bot click-through rate with conditional email text
Is is possible to have control over the AnswerBot's formatting (font, color, emphasis, etc.)? I don't seem to see anything in the resources above.
I'm afraid customization of Answer Bot is not possible in the current functionality of this product. It's not in the product roadmap as well.
Thank you for understanding.
Thanks, Rafael. These are now part of the Unified SDKs for mobile. Updated the links:
trying to activate Answer bot so will start testing on Sandbox.
However none of the articles already created Zendensk are not transferred on Sandbox ?
Does this mean that I have to manually create every article in Sandbox as well so I can start the testing ? Or is there a way that I can download these from the active Zendesk and then upload on Sandbox ?
The Sandbox either a Standard or Premium one does not copy over Help Center Content. If you wish to transfer content from one to another, options available to you can be seen here.
How does the pricing work?
To get the latest quotes and offers, you may initiate a conversation with our Sales Team here.
We are using AB with Messaging and would like a way to have a slightly different message response in one of our flows if the chat requester is in North America vs. the UK, since we don't offer the same pricing in the UK as we do in North America.
Is this possible in any way?
When it comes to this behavior, you can create a step where your customers will have to check select their location to proceed with the correct information.
In the example below, instead of location, I have used language.
Hope this helps.
How can I set the answer bot to work on the same behaviour that the zendesk support uses it?
We receive a few articles and then, when nothing works, we have the option to contact an agent by chat.
Thanks for your interesting question.
Answer Bot works from the machine learning engine. From one side, your bot should understand what kind of questions asking your clients. And from the other side, the bot is looking for more relevant answers depending on how your clients click and open pages. It takes some time.
You can improve your answer bot accuracy by Using labels on your help center articles.
Hope it helps
Please sign in to leave a comment.